Borgata is set to host a series of tournaments and events this April for New Jersey poker players. The casino will run daily NJ poker tournaments throughout the month leading up to the highly anticipated Almighty Stack tournament series in May. The series will offer $1 million in guaranteed prize pools and is presented by Borgata in partnership with BetMGM.
In addition to the Almighty Millions, Borgata will also host various tournaments and promotions throughout April. Players can participate in live satellites to secure a spot in the major event series.
💣 Borgata to Host Over 30 Daily Tournaments in April
This April, Borgata is offering over 30 tournaments with various buy-ins, ranging from $150 to $560. Daily tournaments will take place several times a week and are scheduled for 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., except for Saturdays and Sundays. Don’t miss the chance to participate in these exciting one-day tournaments.
|Day 📅||Tournament Name 🧨||Time 🕓||Buy-in 🤑||Start Stack 💰|
|Monday||$155 NLH Big Stack||11am||$155||25,000|
|Tuesday||$150 NLH Big Stack Turbo Bounty||6pm||$150||Double Green Chip|
|Wednesday||$230 NLH Survivor Bounty||6pm||$230||–|
|Thursday||$225 NLH KO Turbo||6pm||$225||Black Chip Bounty|
Players are advised to refer to the Borgata schedule for any changes in dates and to view the full schedule on their website.
💎 Borgata April and May Events and Promotions
|Event 📌||Date 📅||Details 💡|
|Daily Tournaments||Multiple dates in April||– Borgata will drop daily tournaments multiple times a week.|
– Buy-ins range from $150 to $560.
– Tournaments start at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily (except Saturdays and Sundays).
|Borgata Survivor Series Week||April 12-21||– Players have the option to participate in five different tournaments with buy-ins ranging from $125 to $450.|
– In a survivor tournament, when players make it to the money, the remaining prize pool is divided equally among all remaining players.
|$5,000 Mystery Easter Egg Hunt||April 14-15||– Every half hour, the high-hand winner can reveal cash prizes.|
-There are daily prizes ranging from $250 to $3,000.
– Once players reach the money and the tournament ends, the prize pool is divided equally among the remaining players.
|Borgata Bad Beat Jackpot||Ongoing||– The jackpot amount is currently $100,000 as of April 1.|
– Players must have a two-card hand with four of a kind, tens or better to qualify for the jackpot.
-The distribution of the jackpot is as follows: 40% goes to the loser of the hand, 20% to the winning hand, and the remaining 40% is distributed among the other players dealt into the hand.
|Almighty Million Stack||May 7-13||– The live event series guarantees $1 million in payouts.|
– Players can buy-in for $800, which gives them 100,000 starting chips.
– Day 1 flights will run from May 7-10, with Day 2 taking place on May 11 at 11 a.m.
– Players can participate in online qualifiers through BetMGM for a chance to win a package to the series.
|Online Qualifiers via BetMGM||Starting on April 23||– These events are exclusively available for players located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.|
– Stand a chance to win an Almighty Million Poker Package worth $2,000.
– The package offered to players includes an $800 Almighty Seat Ticket, a hotel stay at Borgata Atlantic City, and $500 in cash for travel and food expenses.
– Players can win the package for a fraction of the cost.
⚖️ Legal Poker Rooms in Atlantic City
If you’re looking for a live, legal poker game in New Jersey, Atlantic City is the place to be. Tournaments are only held at Borgata, but cash games are available 24/7 at the following casinos:
Come test your skills at one of these premier Atlantic City casinos.