Online casinos in New Jersey are experiencing a real boom and are trying to please fans with numerous novelties and a variety of gaming possibilities. However, despite their best efforts, slots still remain at the top of the list of requests from New Jersey players. Therefore, it is not surprising that Rush Street Interactive (RSI), which operates the BetRivers casino, has decided to add new slot titles to its game library. The well-known Bragg Gaming Group from Toronto, Canada, was chosen as a new partner.
Players from NJ can expect not just an increase in the number of slots on offer but completely “exclusive content” that cannot be met anywhere else. The partnership will be provided by the Atomic Slot Lab studio, which is owned by the Bragg Gaming Group.
And these are not empty words as PlayCasinosNJ have been convinced before. Atomic Slot Lab is known for releasing new generation slots based on completely unique mechanics, which means that it will have something to surprise NJ slot fans.
But that’s not the only thing Bragg promises. According to company management, BetRivers Casino will receive new slots from Bragg’s second proprietary studio Indigo Magic and partner studios, including:
- King Show Games
- Sega Sammy Creation
- Gaming Arts
Players from New Jersey will be gratified by such well-known game content developers as Bluberi, Galaxy Gaming, and Incredible Technologies, which also promised exclusive new slots.
How Atomic Slot Lab Improves Gaming Experience
Slots developed by Atomic Slot Lab can add freshness and pleasant unpredictability to the gaming experience of NJ players thanks to the following features:
- Adding another row of reels to get a 5×4 grid.
- Increased paylines, which contributes to multiplying the ways to win.
- Detailed explanations to players of how much they will win for each symbol match.
- Unexpected surprises that keep the attention of players and allow them to enjoy the novelty of the game.
PlayCasinosNJ tested some Atomic Slot Lab slots and found an unexpected twist in each of them:
- The Dreamy Genie triggers a bonus wheel thanks to the appearance of magic lamps.
- An internal mini-game has been added to Golden Treasures.
- Enchanted Manor has been enriched with the respins feature.
RSI has already worked with the Bragg Gaming Group on other projects, and CEO Richard Schwartz is confident that slot fans from New Jersey will also like this cooperation. The financial markets are the best indicator of the truth of his words. After the announcement of RSI’s intentions, their stocks rose by 2%. The expansion of the market for BRAGG was also reflected in the value of their stocks, which jumped in price by 13%.
New Jersey Becomes Third State for BetRivers and Bragg Collaboration
There is no doubt about the success of this project because the two companies have already tested the strength and profitability of partnerships in Ontario and Michigan. Bragg President Lara Falzon notices the high demand for the content of the other two Bragg studios, Spin Games and Wild Streak Gaming, among NJ players. They entered the New Jersey iGaming market only a few years ago but have already earned the sympathy and approval of players.
Who Else Will Delight New Jersey Players with New Slots
- The collaboration with Bragg promises many surprises for New Jersey players, but this is not the only partnership with game providers for BetRiver. Work with other operators is also underway.
- In addition, BetMGM Casino regularly expands its new slot offerings with more than a dozen new slots added every month. In October 2022, the casino announced the creation of a new brand in cooperation with The Lioness.
- DraftKings Casino delighted players with a partnership with slot developer Design Works Gaming (DWG).
Looking at these evolving forms of cooperation, you can be sure that slot fans in New Jersey will always have some wonderful adventures ahead.